Take a Ride in My Blue Perler Bead Limo on a Sunny Day

Difficulty:
 - Harder, needed help

Description:
 In my Little Blue Truck book, he claims that the Limousine is "the longest car you've ever seen." So I looked over my beads and realized I didn't have one.  And now I do - a two-color blue limo, ready to pick you up and drive you and your friends to school.  I decided that since I was riding in a limo, it was probably a nice day (since I would have the sunroof open) - so I needed to make a sun.  So I made a sun too.

Pegboard Size Used:
Built using one standard large square pegboard - I fit both pieces on the same board.

Template:
 Made it myself.  I even decided that my limo needed pointy wheels so it did not get stuck in the mud.    You can see close up pictures below, in case you want to copy them