Heart Car - Perfect way to show Dad you Love him for Valentines Day

Difficulty:
- Moderate
Description:
Using a heart pegboard, it was fairly easy to create the core pattern Then, using 2 small circle pegboards, I created the wheels.  The hardest part telling Mom what I was trying to create - a Heart Car on Wheels.
Using the iron, Mom created each shape and then ironed them together.  It's not too hard, just need to create wheels that are the same size and make sure everything irons together well.
I will be giving this car to Dad for Valentines Day next month, since he knows that I love cars and him.

 Pegboard size used:
One small heart pegboard from this kit and two Circle pegboards (or the same circle twice)

Template:
Just combined my love of cars and Dad to create this perler bead that I know he'll love