Van pulling a Perler Bead ATM. If only this actually existed.

Difficulty:
  - Harder

Description:
I enjoyed building ambulances using the van template, but this creation was much harder - it has 6 different pieces

1) The van, built using the van template in this set
2) The White & Blue House (its a bank).  Built using a standard small square pegboard
3, 4, & 5) The wheels & connectors were all separate pieces that needed to be sized correctly and then ironed together in batches. 
6) I made a small gold piece that goes in the holes in the bank (I lost the gold in my bedroom before we could take a picture)
 
Pegboard Size Used:
Built using van template in this set (I made the wheels for the bank on this pegboard too) & a standard large square pegboard

Template:
Followed the van template from this set; the rest is my only creativity